By Stephen Kuenzli
Effective IAM for Amazon Web Services is for Cloud engineers who design, develop, and review AWS IAM security policies in their daily work.
Stop struggling to deliver effective AWS security policies.
Learn how to scale IAM best practices to all developers and your organization.
- Solve difficult security problems using the best parts of AWS IAM
- Simplify AWS IAM into a set of secure infrastructure code building blocks to deliver changes quickly
- Verify AWS IAM security policies protect resources as intended
- Secure IAM continuously at any scale
- Control access to any resource
- Why AWS IAM is hard
- Architect AWS organization for scale
- Create IAM principals and provision access
- Simplify AWS IAM using the best parts
- Understand what your IAM Policies actually do
- Secure IAM continuously
- Least privilege S3 bucket policy
- Least privilege KMS key policy
- IAM roles quickstart
Wes Novack, Technologist, Leader, Author
"In his book, Stephen does a wonderful job of explaining his recommended control loops, processes & culture to enable an organization to secure their AWS presence effectively & in a repeatable fashion."
Paul Swail, Serverless Expert & AWS Consultant at Winter Wind Software
"Do you deal with IAM regularly but still not properly understand it? If so, I highly recommend you check out Effective IAM for AWS. Since I read it, I have a much clearer mental model on how to best define principals and policies for both security and maintainability."
EPUB & PDF (8.5"x11")